Due to health concerns relating to the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), the 2020 National Charter Schools Conference in Orlando, FL, has been canceled. Read our latest update on COVID-19 >
We've reserved a block of discounted rooms at the Marriott World Center, the official conference hotel. With all of the conference activities and attendees under one roof, we're excited about the added networking and social time that will be available. It also ensures you don't miss out on additional activities, pop-up events and discounted tickets to activities in Orlando.
Marriott World Center
To book a room, please click the hotel link below or call the number provided. When booking over the phone, please be sure to mention that you will be attending the National Charter Schools Conference.
The deadline to book hotel rooms is Wednesday, June 5, 2020. Our discounted rates are not guaranteed if you book your room after that date.
Rates: $209/night +taxes/night
- Book online or by phone (888) 789-3090 (mention National Charter Schools Conference)
- Reservations for ten or more need to be booked directly with our Marriott Group Sales Coordinator. If you are in need of ten or more hotel rooms, email us and we'll connect you with the sales coordinator.
- Address: 8701 World Center Drive, Orlando, FL 32821
Area Airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO)
(17.4 miles from the Marriott World Center)
1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32827
We are pleased to partner with United Airlines for air travel to our upcoming event. Visit www.united.com/meetingtravel and enter ZJ98160431 in the Offer Code box to receive your discount, up to 5%.
You may also call United Meeting Reservation Desk at (800) 426-1122
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Saturday – Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Booking fees are waived for Meeting reservations. International customers may contact their local United Reservation Desk. MileagePlus members earn Premier Qualifying Dollars and miles for their travel.
Parking at Marriott World Center
- On-site parking fee: $24 daily (plus tax)
- Valet parking: $35 daily (plus tax)
- Garage clearance 7ft 4in.
- Free self-parking for guests with plug-in hybrid or electric vehicles.
WARNING: HOUSING SCAM
If you are contacted by a company called Convention Housing Services or Exhibitor Housing Services (or any other company, for that matter) telling you they are the “official” housing service for our conference, please do not do business with them. We do not use any housing services for the conference. The only way to book in our block is through the links and phone numbers above. This is a scam that targets conferences across the country. The hotels have advised us not to utilize this company, and to continue to encourage NCSC attendees to contact the hotels directly through this page. If you believe you have booked through an unofficial housing service, please cancel with that service.