Call for Proposals is closed– Thank you for those who submitted session ideas!
Thank you to all of the charter school educators, leaders, advocates who submitted a session proposal for the 2019 National Charter Schools Conference (NCSC19). We are reviewing proposals and will notify you of the status of your proposal, via email, on March 29.
SESSION SELECTOR NOW OPEN THROUGH FEBRUARY 27!
The Session Selector is an open voting platform that NCSC19 attendees and members of the charter school community can use to give input on 2019 Conference session content. It’s also a great opportunity to promote your ideas!
The Session Selector is open through Wednesday, February 27. During this time, the public can give a “thumbs up” to any session they would like to see presented at the Conference this summer in Las Vegas. Voters can also leave comments and feedback. Our goal is to find out what our potential participants want to see at NCSC19.
Get the word out! We encourage you to get the word out about your proposals to your network to get as many “thumbs up” for your session proposals as possible.
- Use your proposal’s custom URL. Each of your proposals has a custom URL you can share so people can easily find your session. To access your custom URLs, log into the Presenter Portal. The custom URL for your proposal is visibile under the proposal title. We recommend using Bitly to shorten or even customize your URLs for easy sharing.
- Download the NCSC19 Session Selector Promotion Toolkit. We’ve put together an NCSC19 Session Selector Promotion Toolkit with sample posts and an email template you can use to help promote your proposals.
- Connect with your co-presenters! Be sure to coordinate with your co-presenters on how you are getting the word out about your session as a team.
Key information for presenters
Get excited for NCSC19! Please remember:
- Sessions are held Monday, July 1 – Wednesday, July 3. All potential presenters should plan to attend the entire Conference.
- Presenters will be notified of acceptance on March 29.
- All accepted presenters must register for the Conference and cover their own travel/lodging fees. Presenters receive a discounted registration rate of $375. We require all presenters, co-presenters, moderators, and panelists to register for the conference no later than May 17, 2019.
Important Dates for Presenters
|Call for Proposals Informational Webinar||January 16, 2019|
|Call for Proposals Opens||January 17, 2019|
|Call for Proposals Closes||February 6, 2019|
|Session Selector Voting||February 13-27, 2019|
|Notification of Acceptance||March 29, 2019|
|Deadline to Confirm your Session||April 5, 2019|
|Notification of Session Date and Time||April 19, 2019|
|Presenter Registration Deadlines||May 17, 2019|
|Presenter Prep Webinar #1||May 22, 2019 (Tentative)|
|AV Order Deadline||June 12, 2019|
|Presenter Prep Webinar #2||June 12, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Conference||June 30 - July 3, 2019|