CALL FOR PROPOSALS – open January 17 through February 1!
We’re looking for charter school educators, leaders, and advocates who dream big to present at the 2019 National Charter Schools Conference (NCSC19), which will take place on June 30-July 3rd in Las Vegas, Nevada!
Our call for proposals is open January 17 – February 1, 2019. We hope this gives you the time you need to propose sessions that are engaging and speak to the current issues in education! Additionally, this will narrow the window between idea submission and presentation delivery—a common presenter request.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS INFORMATIONAL WEBINAR & SLIDE DECK
Did you miss our Call for Proposals Informational Webinar on January 16? Did you attend the webinar but would like to get another look at our slide deck or another listen to our presentation?
Click here to view the webinar recording.
Click here to download the slide deck.
The webinar provides:
- Information about the most requested and needed session topics and formats
- Tips for putting together an outstanding proposal
- What NCSC attendees are—and are not—looking for in a session
- And much more!
Get ready to submit your proposal!
Know what we’re looking for.
- We’re seeking thoughtful and engaging proposals for sessions on the topics most critical for charter schools that:
- Have clear learning outcomes
- Present advanced-level content (most attendees are veterans)
- Engage the expertise of the audience
- Address a significant topic
- Join our Call for Proposals Informational Webinar on January 16. If you’re unable to join us for the live webinar, we’ll post the recording and slides here.
Check out content from NCSC18.
- We encourage you to use our program search tool to learn more about the 100+ sessions at the 2018 Conference to get an idea of the kinds of sessions and learning opportunities offered at NCSC. You can also watch our keynotes and general sessions, and see more 2018 highlights, here.
Prepare your session ideas and proposal.
- Download the Session Proposal Template and use it to organize your thoughts, prepare your proposal content, and ask co-presenters and colleagues for feedback.
Understand key information for presenters.
- Sessions are held Monday, July 1 – Wednesday, July 3rd. All potential presenters should plan to attend the entire Conference.
- Presenters will be notified of acceptance on March 29, 2019.
- All accepted presenters must register for the Conference and cover their own travel/lodging fees. Presenters receive a discounted registration rate of $375. We require all presenters, co-presenters, moderators, and panelists to register for the conference no later than May 17, 2019.
Submit your proposal!
- Once you complete your session proposal template, log into the Presenter Portal to formally submit your proposal. We do not accept proposals via email.
Important Dates for Presenters
|Call for Proposals Informational Webinar||January 16, 2019|
|Call for Proposals Opens||January 17, 2019|
|Call for Proposals Closes||February 1, 2019|
|Session Selector Voting||February 13-27, 2019|
|Notification of Acceptance||March 29, 2019|
|Deadline to Confirm your Session||April 5, 2019|
|Notification of Session Date and Time||April 19, 2019|
|Presenter Registration Deadlines||May 17, 2019|
|Presenter Prep Webinar #1||May 22, 2019 (Tentative)|
|AV Order Deadline||June 12, 2019|
|Presenter Prep Webinar #2||June 12, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Conference||June 30 - July 3, 2019|